Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI)
Dynamic Ad Insertion is a server-side ad insertion platform for Video Solutions that can be used for linear, live event, and video on demand programming across connected devices. It allows you the flexibility to deliver monetized programming to the best quality available while maintaining a TV-like experience.
Not available in every network.
Get started with DAI
Prepare video on demand content
Prepare live/linear stream content
Report and troubleshoot
Prepare your applications
- Compare DAI player implementation types
- DAI player and app development guide
- Integrate with DAI using server-side beaconing (SSB)
- Integrate with DAI using the API (Beta)
- Supply targeting parameters to your stream
- Implement HMAC authentication (Beta)
- Override stream variant parameters
- Best practices for DAI backup streams