Create a placement
Follow these steps to create a placement:
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Inventory Ad units Placements.
- Click New placement.
- Enter a placement Name.
- When naming a placement, choose to describe the physical location of the ad units associated with the placement or indicate the particular section of content.
- For example, a placement named "ABCProducts Unlimited Help Center Footer Banners" might include all footer banners within Products Unlimited's Help Center.
- Add a Description for this placement (optional).
- Under "Inventory," associate ad units to the placement by selecting the check boxes next to the desired ad units.
- Each placement should include a unique combination of ad units.
- You can complete this step later if an ad unit doesn't exist yet.
- Click Save.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?