A line item type typically used for ads that promote products and services chosen by you. House ads:
- Are commonly non-revenue generating.
- Always have the lowest delivery priority of the delivery types.
- Aren't included in forecast results.
- Are eligible to compete directly with AdSense.
House line items and the auction
House line item CPM determines ranking of eligible House ads but do not need to meet any floor price set in unified pricing rules in order to be eligible to serve an ad, thereby effectively serving as a fall-back ad. Learn more about unified pricing rules.*
* For video optimized pods, House line items compete based on percentage and do not use CPM when Ad Exchange is not involved.