Add creatives as you normally would, with the following updates for native ads:
- Make sure to select a native advertiser.
- In the "Native format" box, select a native ad format where you’ve added native styles and click Continue.
- For the Android & iOS app code option: You don’t need native styles. This option bypasses any styles on the native ad format.
- For programmatic native ads: Add an Ad Exchange creative with the “Native” size, or add the “Native” size to an existing multi-size creative. Learn more about best practices for Ad Exchange line items.
- In the "Target ad unit size" dropdown, the Native option will automatically be generated.
- Enter settings for the variables, which were defined in your custom or standard native ad format.
Note that, like native line items, native creatives have no size. Native creatives can deliver to any size for which you have set up a native style (or, you can request a native creative’s components directly with the Android and iOS app code option).
Multiple video assets can be attached to a single native video creative, which allows you to include files with varying attributes, such as bitrate.