In addition to being able to copy an entire proposals, you can also select individual proposal line items within a proposal to copy.
To copy proposal line items:
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Sales Proposals All proposals or My proposals.
- Click the name of the proposal to go to its details.
- From the table of proposal line items, select the checkbox next to the proposal line items you want to copy.
- From the Actions menu just above the table of proposal line items, click Copy.
- Click Save.
When you copy proposal line items
- Ad Manager issues new IDs for proposal line items.
- Attributes duplicated for proposal line items include dates, contracted values, billing settings, delivery settings, targeting and notes.
- Overall proposal settings are also duplicated, including budget, terms and conditions, links and attachments.
The name of the new proposal line item is the original name appended with "(copy n)" where "n" represents a sequential number based on the number of times you've copied the proposal line item. For example, if the name of a proposal line items was Homepage football, and you copied it, the name of the new proposal line item would be:
- Homepage football (copy 1)
If you copied the original proposal line item Homepage football again, then the name of the new proposal line item would be:
- Homepage football (copy 2)