In addition to being able to copy an entire proposals, you can also select individual proposal line items within a proposal to copy.
To copy proposal line items:
- Navigate to Sales Proposals All proposals or My proposals.
- Click the name of the proposal to go to its details.
- From the table, select checkboxes next to proposal line items.
- Click Copy.
Copied proposal line items are automatically added to the current proposal.
When you copy proposal line items:
- Ad Manager issues new IDs for proposal line items.
- Attributes duplicated for proposal line items include dates, contracted values, billing settings, delivery settings, targeting and notes.
- Overall proposal settings are also duplicated, including budget, terms and conditions, links and attachments.
- The name of the new proposal line item is the original name appended with "(copy n)" where "n" represents a sequential number based on the number of times you've copied the proposal line item.
For example, if the name of a proposal line items was Homepage football, and you copied it, the name of the new proposal line item would be:
Homepage football (copy 1)
If you copied the original proposal line item Homepage football again, then the name of the new proposal line item would be:
Homepage football (copy 2)