Add or edit channels
Channels are custom defined groups of inventory. They can help you more easily report on and gain insight into the performance of your inventory. Learn more.
To create a channel:
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Navigate to Inventory Ad Exchange rules Channels.
- Navigate to the inventory type under which you want to add a channel:
- Mobile app
- In-stream video
- Select New (inventory type) channel.
- Enter a name that clearly represents your channel.
- Decide which inventory to include or exclude for the new channel in the targeting picker.
Expand or collapse targeting sections by clicking them and then:
- Include items in targeting by clicking
- Exclude items in targeting by clicking icon
- Remove items from targeting by clicking
- Click Save.
Edit a channel by clicking its name. Activate or deactivate channels by selecting them from the table an clicking either Activate or Deactivate. Learn more.