Ad review center overview
Review individual Ad Exchange ads and choose whether to let them show on your pages. You can block low-quality ads that were targeted to your inventory.
The Ad review center provides:
- Transparency, flexibility, and greater control over the Ad Exchange ads that appear on your apps or sites.
- Ability to allow or block ads.
- Option to report ads that you think violate Google policies.
- Quicker review of ads that have shown, ordered by impression volume.
- Filter and search functions to help you find ads to review and block.
Learn how to review and block ads in the Ad review center.
Note: Ad blocking should be used sparingly. Displaying all ads creates the most competitive atmosphere in the ad auction, with the largest number of ads possible competing for an impression.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?