/accounts/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Google couldn't verify that account belongs to you
It's not work 
Hello,
Thank you for contacting the Google support team. My name is Esther and I am looking into this case for you.
I understand you can't get to your Google Account. We regret the inconvenience caused. Let me try my best to help you find a solution.
In order to resolve the issue, I request you to follow these steps:
Step 1: Try to recover your Google Account:
  • From the device you’re currently signed in to,
  • On a device you’ve used previously with the account, or
  • From a location where you usually sign in, such as home or work
Step 2: Visit the Account Recovery Tool at g.co/recover. If you don't remember your email address, click Forgot Email beside the Next button.
Step 3: If you've set up any recovery options, you'll be prompted to enter them. Choosing the right option helps to validate the account you're trying to recover.
Step 4: Answer all the questions to the best of your knowledge. A verification code will be sent to ensure you still have access to the recovery options.
Step 5: If you don't have any recovery options, you’ll be asked to provide a contact email we can use to reach you. A verification code will be sent to the contact email.
Step 6: Enter the verification code carefully on the screen. It helps to validate the email account you're trying to recover.
Step 7: If you receive a message saying "Google couldn't verify this account belongs to you", it means you need to attempt recovery again by going back to 'Step 1'. Please remember to provide as much information as you can.
If these steps don't work, you may try g.co/loginhelp.
Please note that this is the only way to recover your account. If you have trouble with any of these steps, you can find tips to complete the account recovery steps in our Help Center.
For more info on how to keep your account secure, go to the Account Security Checklist.
If you have any more questions, please reply to this email or let my team call you. We're happy to help.
Within 48 hours of our last interaction, you'll receive a short survey via email. We’d love to hear your feedback about our interaction today and your overall experience with Google support.
Thanks!
Esther R
The Google Support Team
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (32)
AMA on Gmail and Google Accounts.
Relevant Answer
That message is usually shown when you do not have access to the recovery options and/or attempting recovery from a setup the system doesn't consider as familiar. So, let's check.

Account Recovery is mostly about three things: 
  1. Access from a recently used setup comprising of the device, browser, location, network the system considers familiar.
  2. Access to both the recovery options - email address and phone number, listed in the account.
  3. In some cases, reasonably accurate knowledge about account-related questions. They can't independently determine the results of account recovery, but correct responses to them help.
The process seeks to identify you as the owner of the account using the more secure method as enabled on the account beyond all reasonable doubts. So, you would need to have sufficient (multiple) proofs along those lines for the system to accede to your request. 

For our better understanding, please answer the following questions without including any personal information and in yes/no format where applicable.
  1. Do you have access to both the recovery options (email address and the phone number) listed on the account?
  2. Are you attempting account recovery from a familiar (recently used) location, computer, browser, and network? Please note that it has to be a browser based access (not any mobile app or email client) and should not be beyond the last few weeks.
  3. If yes, when was the last time you signed into the account from the above setup using a password?
  4. Was the device formatted or factory reset since?
  5. Do you happen to use VPN to connect to your Google account?
  6. Do you have 2-step verification enabled on the account?
  7. What's the exact sequence of steps you go through?
  8. Were you given the option to verify yourself using the "Try another way" option?
  9. What's the final response you received from Google?
If you haven't previously, visit gmailaccountrecovery.blogspot.com and Tips to complete account recovery steps for tips and suggestions on how to best do it.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Couldn't sign in google account
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Please off tow step verification in my account raihan9365@gmail.com because recovery email is same (raihan9365@gmail.com)
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
How to log in recovery email or recover email are same h
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I give you all of my information so you return my email raihan9365@gmail.com
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/accounts/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic