This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
In an effort to make your forum experience more useful and productive, here are some suggestions for you.
1. Please remember that phone or email support is not available for free, consumer Gmail accounts. Be wary of anyone claiming to offer phone or email support in the forum. Of late, we have had a noticeable increase in the number of spammers pretending to represent official Google or Gmail support to assist with your issue who could take advantage of your situation and subsequently use such information to impersonate or inconvenience you. In this forum, only the forum Product Experts, Community Specialists, and Google Employees, all identifiable through their badges, can best help you with your issues in a manner and through a process which is considered secure. Also, do not post information like account name, password, phone number or other personally identifiable information publicly.
2. Use the Google Accounts Help Center.
3. Peruse through the “Featured posts” which are at the top. They often include information on recent announcements and/or the “Trending Topics”.
4. Use the "Search Bar".
Chances are that someone else has already experienced and posted about the issue you are currently experiencing. So it's only wise to search the Help Forum for any existing discussions on a similar issue before creating a post about it. It is fairly common to find answers to your question just by performing a simple search. In particular, look out for threads with “Recommended Answer(s)”. If there is an active discussion thread about the issue, join in to add your voice to it. It is much better than to create duplicate threads and divide helping volunteers in the process.
5. While posting about account recovery issues, it is always preferred to start your own thread rather than posting in an existing one. To create a post, click on the “Ask now” link at the bottom of the Community page.
6. Be sure to select the categories correctly and include relevant information like Case ID# or the exact response received from Google to help the assisting volunteer. Some issues may require more time to get resolved than others. For those situations, it helps to remain patient.
7. Be courteous, nice and friendly. Remember that all volunteers help by devoting times from their free hours and their intent is always to help, even when their answers may not resolve your issue. Resorting to unnecessary name-calling or other abuses could get your post reported for violation of the Google Help Communities Content Policy.
Thank you for making it to the end. Here’s hoping you enjoy being in the forum as much as we do.
See you around!
With my best wishes,
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.