You can remove certain products from your Google Account at any time. To remove a product you no longer use, follow the steps below.
- Open your Google Account.
- On the left, click Data & privacy.
- Scroll to "Data from apps and services you use."
- Under "Download or delete your data," click Delete a Google service. You may need to sign in again.
- Next to the product you want to remove, click Delete .
- Follow the steps on the screen.
To remove a product from your account that isn't listed in your Google Account, visit support.google.com for more info on a specific product.