To help protect your account, Google doesn’t let you sign in from some browsers. Google might stop sign-ins from browsers that:
- Have unsecure or unsupported extensions added.
- Use automation testing frameworks.
- Are embedded in a different application.
- Internet Explorer
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Chrome.
- In the top right, tap More Settings.
Fix problems with signing in
If you still can’t sign in, it might be because you have unsecure or unsupported extensions turned on. Learn how to turn off extensions. You can turn on extensions again once you’ve signed in.
Note: If you use a different browser, check its help center for how to turn off extensions.
Some old browser versions might not be supported. Learn how to update Google Chrome.
Note: If you use a different browser, visit its Help Center to learn how to update it.
If you implemented "Sign in with Google" using the Chromium Embedded Framework, you’ll need to migrate to a more secure alternative: