Your Google Account includes purchases and reservations made using Search, Maps, and your Assistant. This info is organized to help you get things done.
On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settings app Google Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Payments & subscriptions.
- Tap Manage purchases, Manage subscriptions, or Manage reservations.
- To see more details, select an item. Here, you can take actions, like:
- Track a delivery.
- Renew a subscription.
- Cancel a reservation.
Important: You won't find any purchases, subscriptions, or reservations listed in your Google Account if:
- You’re under 13 (or the applicable age in your country)
- Your parent or guardian created your account using Family Link
Where your purchases & reservations come from
Your Google Account includes purchases and reservations made using Search, Maps, and your Assistant. For example, purchases and reservations can come from:
- Food orders or Google shopping orders placed through Search or Assistant
- Reservations for restaurants, hotels, and health and fitness bookings created using Search, Maps, or Assistant
To find the source of an order, select it to find its details. At the top right, select Info Where's this from?.
Delete your purchases & reservations
- Go to the Purchases page in your Google Account.
- Select a purchase to find its details.
- Select Remove Purchase.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to delete the purchase.
- Go to the Reservations page in your Google Account.
- Select a reservation to find its details.
- Select Remove Reservation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to delete the reservation.
Important: Information about your purchases, reservations, and subscriptions may also be saved with your activity in other Google services. For example, if you viewed a product using Search and then purchased it, your searches for that product might be saved in your Google Account.
Why Google brings your purchases & reservations together
We organize your purchases and reservations in your Google Account to help you get things done. For example:
- You can ask your Google Assistant about the shipping status of a purchase.
- You can ask your Google Assistant to show you your flight reservations, or use Search to ask questions like, "Is my flight on time?"
Manage linked subscriptions
Subscriptions can include content like:
- Google Play subscriptions
- YouTube subscriptions
- News subscriptions you’ve linked with your Google Account
After you link a subscription to your account, Google can personalize experiences like:
- Finding articles without signing in to an account or hitting a paywall.
- Getting articles from print subscriptions in your search results.
If you don’t want a subscription to show up in your Google Account, go to Subscriptions and select Unlink.
Your subscription won't be canceled or changed. But you'll no longer see personalization based on your subscription in Google products.
Who can view your purchases & reservations
Only you can view your purchases, reservations, and subscriptions. Learn how Google protects your privacy and security.