Enable or disable cookies
Cookies help sites remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. With this information, sites can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies need to be enabled on your browser to use your Google Account and any Google services that require a Google Account, such as Gmail.
Enable or disable cookiesGoogle Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu icon .
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- To disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data.
- Click Done to save.
Learn more about managing your cookies settings in Google Chrome, like how to block third-party cookies.Other browsers
Please see your browser's help resources.
If you enabled cookies on your browser but you’re still seeing a message saying your browser's cookie functionality is turned off, try opening a new window in your browser or closing other tabs in your browser.
If you still have trouble, try clearing your cache and cookies.