My Account, the Google Accounts homepage, is available in all Google languages. You can change the display language to your preferred language at any time.
On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settings app Google Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under "General preferences for the web," tap Language.
- Tap Edit .
- Choose your language. At the top right, tap Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, tap Add another language.
Problems with changing language
To check your Google Account language, open your Google Account. You should see the language you selected.
- The language change didn't work: If your Google Account doesn't match the language you selected, clear your browser's cache and cookies and try setting the language again.
- Note: Deleting cookies will also remove your saved settings for other sites you've visited.
- My language isn't listed: We continue to work on supporting more languages for all our products. In the meantime, if you choose a primary language that isn't supported by some products, we may ask you to select an alternate language. If this is needed, you'll see your alternate language listed beneath your primary language in the Language section of your Google Account. You can select it to change it.