My Account, the Google Accounts homepage, is available in all Google languages. You can change the display language to your preferred language at any time.
- Sign in to My Account.
- In the "Account preferences" section, select Language & Input Tools.
- Choose Language
- To change your language, select Edit .
- Choose your language from the dropdown box and choose Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, select Add another language.
Once you've changed your language preferences, close and reopen your browser. Visit My Account: it should now show the language you've selected.
Problems with changing language
- The language change didn't work: If the language displayed on the My Account page doesn't match the language you selected, please clear your browser's cache and cookies and try setting the language again.
- Note: Deleting cookies will also remove your saved settings for other sites you've visited.
- My language isn't listed: We continue to work on supporting more languages for all our products, but in the meantime, if you choose a primary language that isn't supported by some products, we may ask you to select an alternate language. If this is needed, you'll see your alternate language listed beneath your primary language in your language settings page. You can click on it to change it.
Nick is an Accounts expert and the author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about how to improve it.