When you’re setting up your account with your own email, you should get a verification email. Click the link in the email to finish creating your account.
If you have problems with the verification link or email, follow the steps below.
Didn’t get verification email
If you didn’t get an email verifying your account after you set it up, follow the steps below.
- Check your spam or bulk mail folder.
- If the email isn’t there, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
- Request a new verification email from your Google Account.
- Sign in. You may have to provide your email and password.
- If you created an account but haven’t verified it, you'll see the message "Account verification needed." Click to send a new verification email.
Note: If you can’t sign in to your Google Account, you might have entered a typo in your email address when you created your account or tried to sign in. You can create your Google Account again with the right email address.
Verification link doesn’t work
If you click the link and it doesn't work:
- Copy the entire URL.
- Paste the URL into your browser's address bar.
- Press Enter.
If the link expired, request a new link.
- Go to your Google Account.
- Select "Sign in."
- Enter your email and your best guess at your password.
- Click to send a new verification email.