Add or remove trusted computers
If you don’t want to enter a 2-Step Verification code or use your Security Key every time you sign in to your Google Account, you can mark your computer or mobile device as trusted. With trusted computers and devices, you don’t need to enter a verification code each time you sign in.
Add trusted computers and devices
- Sign in on a computer or device you trust.
- When you enter a verification code, select Don't ask again on this computer.
You're asked for 2-Step Verification on a trusted device
You might be asked to give your username, password, and code more than once even though you checked the box next to "Don't ask again on this computer" at sign-in. Usually this is because your browser, like Chrome or Firefox, doesn’t have cookies enabled or is set to delete cookies after a certain period of time.
If you don’t want to enter a 2-Step Verification code or use your Security Key every time you sign in, try these steps:
- Edit your browser’s cookie settings. You can either set your browser to save cookies, or you can add an exception for Google Account cookies by adding [*.]google.com. Choose the browser you use below for more information on how to edit your settings.
Check "Don't ask again on this computer" for each different browser or computer that you use. If you use different browsers or computers to sign in, make sure you check this box on every computer and adjust your cookie settings on each browser.
Remove computers & devices from your trusted list
On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settings app Google Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under "Signing in to Google," tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Under "Devices you trust," tap Revoke all.