Manage the services connected to your Google Account
You might have connected services, like email, blogging, social networking, or photo-sharing sites, to your Google Account. We use this information in a variety of ways, which includes making our products and services better. You can manage the services that you've connected to your account on the Connected accounts page.
See or remove connected accounts
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Go to the Connected accounts page.
- There, you'll see a list of all the accounts and services connected to your Google Account.
- To remove one, choose Remove.
- Sometimes, a connected email account might also have been added as an alternate email address. To see and remove alternate email addresses, go to the "Personal info & privacy" section of My Account.
Ashley is an Accounts expert and the author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about how to improve it.