Manage third-party sites or apps you've linked with Google
Some third-party services, like social media, music streaming, and online shopping, let you link your Google Account to improve your experience. When you link your Google Account with a third-party site or app, that service may send information to Google. Third-party services may tell you what kind of information they share with Google.
Note: Third-party services are created by companies or developers that aren’t Google.
How Google uses data from linked third-party services
Google may access your account on the third-party service to:
- Let you use third-party features from within Google services. For example, you can link apps to Google Assistant to help you get things done, like add items to your to-do list on a productivity app.
- Improve features and do more for you on Google services. For example, you can link an account you use for shopping to Google Express for a more personalized experience.
Unlink third-party services from Google
- Go to the third-party service where you linked your Google Account.
- Select a section like Apps, Connected accounts, or Linked accounts. This may be in the service’s Settings section.
- Follow the instructions from the third-party service to unlink Google’s access.
Note: Some third-party services may not provide an option for unlinking your account from Google.
Step 1: Check the Linked accounts page
- Go to the Linked accounts page of your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Select the third-party site or app you want to unlink from your Google Account Unlink.
- If the third-party site or app you want to unlink isn’t on this page, continue to step 2.
- Go to the Google service where you linked the third-party site or app with your Google Account. For example, YouTube or the Google Assistant app.
- Select Connected accounts, Linked accounts, or Services. This may be in the Google service’s Settings section.
- Find the site or app that you want to unlink from your Google Account.
- Next to the app you want to unlink, select Remove or Unlink.