- Click the toolbar icon .
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click the Content Settings button.
- Click the OK button to close the window.
- Refresh your browser to update the settings.
- If you're not already there, launch the 'Browser' app on your device
- Press your device's < Menu > button
- Select More
- Select Settings
- Exit and reload the site you were trying to access in Browser
- On your device's home screen, tap Settings
- Tap Safari
- Tap 'Advanced'
- Exit and reload the site you were trying to access in Safari
Kaley is on the Accounts support team and author of this help page. Please leave suggestions below on how to improve her article.