Recovery email address
- We need to confirm your username after you create an address
- You can't sign in to Google
- You've forgotten your password
- You're about to run out of storage space
- We need to alert you to any unusual activity involving your address
If you use Gmail, you may have added a recovery email address to your account when you first signed up. If you don't use Gmail, your password recovery address is the email address you used to sign up for your account (for example: email@example.com)To change or add a recovery address:
- Sign in to your account at accounts.google.com.
- At the top, click Security.
- In the Recovery & alerts box, click Edit next to Recovery email.
Your recovery address should be an email address that you use regularly.