Get a summary of data in your Google Account
To see Google services you use and what data is saved to your account, visit your Google Dashboard. From there, you can see a summary of your data and get more details.
Step 1: See an overview of your data
- Go to your Google Dashboard. You might need to sign in.
- You'll see Google services you use and a summary of your data.
You'll see data from Google services you used while signed in to your account. Note: Not all Google services show up here.
Step 2: Find out more
- Select a Google service, like Gmail or YouTube.
- You'll see a summary of your data.
- From here you can take a few actions. (Note: These options aren't available for each service.)
- To see your data in more detail, select it. You'll go to the service and see it there.
- To go to settings: On the bottom right, select More Settings . If this option isn't available, go to the service and change settings there.
- To save a copy of your data: On the bottom right, select More Download data.
- To see more options, like finding help articles, select More .
Learn more about:
Ashley is an Accounts expert and the author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about how to improve it.