The policies below outline our standards for the use of Google products, which include prohibited content or behavior. Our policies maintain a safe and trusted experience for everyone. To ensure the use of our products complies with the policies, we use automated and human evaluations.
After we’re notified of a potential policy violation, we may review and take action to the following content or behavior:
- Restriction of access to the content
- Removal of the content
- Limitation or termination of a user’s access to the Google product
Because our products are different, the policies may differ. For more info, go to Google's Terms of Service. For privacy policies, go to Privacy & Terms page.
Tip: If there’s abuse on a Google product or you want to request a review of a policy violation, go to the product-specific page below to access their report and review tools.
For a list of product-specific policies, find your product in the list below.Advertising
- AdSense Program Policies
- Google Ads Content Policies
- Google Ad Manager and Ad Exchange program policies
- Google AdMob Policies and Restrictions
- Google Ads
- Google AdSense Custom Search Ads
- Google AdSense for Search Policies
- Google AdSense Online Terms and Conditions
- Google AdSense Program Guidelines
- Google Play Developer Policies
- Google Play Business and Program Policies
- Android Comment Posting Policy
Other abuse & content policies
List of policies