Sign in with your backup phone
If you're having trouble signing in with your primary phone, you can always have a verification code sent to your backup phone:
- Go to the sign-in page of the Google service you want to use (for example, Gmail).
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Try another way to sign in.
- Select an option for getting a verification code.
- Enter the code you were sent and click Done. If you don't get a code, you can sign in with your backup codes or select Ask Google for help getting back into your account.
Ashley is an Accounts expert and the author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about how to improve it.