Me on the Web
With Me on the Web, you can get notified when your personal data appears on the web. You can use Me on the Web to alert you when your personal information--say, your email address or phone number--gets published online.
To create alerts:
- Sign in to your Google Account and navigate to the "Me on the Web" section.
- Click Manage my Web Alerts.
- Click the red button to create an alert.
- The text field will pre-populate with your name, and you can click the text field to view more suggested alerts. Click Add to add an alert, the pencil icon to make any edits, and the trash can icon if you’d like to delete an alert.
- In the 'How often' drop-down box, choose how frequently you'd like to receive an alert.
- In the 'Send to' drop-down box, choose which email address you'd like the alerts to be sent.
To see information about you that already exists on the web, click Search now.