The colour correction setting enables your device to compensate for colour blindness.
To enable or disable colour correction, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Colour correction.
- Set the switch to the on or off position.
- To change the colour correction mode, select Correction mode, then choose one of the following options:
- Deuteranomaly (red-green)
- Protanomaly (red-green)
- Tritanomaly (blue-yellow)
Colour correction is currently an experimental feature, so it might not work correctly everywhere on your device.