Important: BrailleBack is no longer required to connect to a braille display.
If you have a braille display with input keys, you can search on-screen to go to a specific item on your screen.
- To start an on-screen search, press Space + dots 3 and 4.
- To start your search, type some text.
- As you type, items that match your search appear on the display.
- To jump to the previous or next search result, use the navigation keys on your display.
- To select a search result and leave search mode, press dot 8 or a routing key.
- To exit search mode without selecting a search result, press Space + dots 3 and 4.