Search with BrailleBack
If you have a braille display with braille input keys, you can use on-screen search to jump quickly to an item on your screen.
- To start an on-screen search, press Space plus dots 3 and 4. You're now in search mode.
- In search mode, the beginning of the display has a letter “S” followed by a colon.
- The first time you start an on-screen search, a tutorial opens to tell you what keys you can use to navigate.
- To perform your search, start typing some text. As you type, items that match your search appear on the display.
- To jump to the previous and next search result, use your display’s navigation keys.
- To select a search result and leave search mode, press Space plus dot 8.
- To exit search mode without selecting a search result, press Space plus dots 3 and 4. With this command, you return to where you were before you started the search.