- Some of these steps work only on Android 12 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
- Some of these steps require you to touch the screen.
One-handed mode is a feature that allows you to navigate your device more efficiently with one hand.
When one-handed mode is on, you can use one hand to pull down the top half of your screen and easily reach notifications, app content, and more.
Set one-handed mode as an Accessibility shortcut
For easier access, you can add one-handed mode to Quick Settings. Learn how to add Accessibility Quick Settings.
Turn on one-handed mode
- On your device, open the Settings app.
- Search for One-handed mode.
- Turn on Use One-handed mode.