See your schedule, reply to invitations, and keep track of your to-do lists without leaving your current app.
In this section:6.1 Open your Google Calendar and events
6.2 Open notes in Google Keep
6.3 Open your to-do lists in Google Tasks
6.4 Get add-ons
- Open Calendar: On the right, click Calendar .Your daily events and a mini monthly calendar appear.
- See event details: Click an event to open it and see details.
- Reply to an event: Open an event. At the bottom, next to Going?, click a reply.
To do more with Calendar, see Get started with Calendar.
- Open Google Keep: On the right, click Keep .
- Add a note or list: Click + Take a note or New list .
- Edit a note: Click a note and enter a message. Click Done.
To do more with Keep, see Get started with Keep.
- Open Google Tasks: On the right, click Tasks . The current list appears at the top, with any tasks below it.
- Add a new list: Click the Down arrow Create a new list.
- Change lists: Click the Down arrow and select a list.
- Add a new task: Click + Add a task. To add a new task from an email, drag the email into a task list.
- Edit or delete a task: Point to a task and click Edit . From the Edit window, click Delete to delete a task.
Note: As a member of a room in Google Chat, you can create and manage group tasks and assign tasks to other room members. To learn more, see Create and assign a task in a room. To do more with Tasks, see Get started with Tasks.
Customize Gmail with add-ons.
- On the right, click Add-ons . A list of add-ons opens in the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Click an add-on.
- Click Install.