You can reverse the camera on your mobile device during a video meeting.
For example, the Meet app uses the selfie view by default, but you can reverse the camera to show the room you are in or a whiteboard.
- Open the Meet mobile app.
- Join a video call.
- Tap More .
- Tap Switch camera.
When you’re in a Hangouts Meet video meeting and on the go, you can quickly switch between different audio devices. For example, start or join a video meeting using your phone’s earbuds and then switch to Bluetooth® in your car. At home, switch to your device's built-in speaker and use the speakerphone.
You can select the audio device before or after you join a meeting.
- At the top of the Meet screen, tap the current audio source:
- Bluetooth headset or car audio paired with your mobile device
- Wired headphones attached to your mobile device
- Built-in speaker
- Select the audio device you want to use.
- Wired headphones