- In Gmail, click Compose.
- Start entering your text.
- As you enter text, if you have errors, you will see the following changes:
- A blue line appears under incorrect grammar.
- A red line appears under misspelled words.
- You might notice some errors getting autocorrected. A dashed line will temporarily appear under the corrected text.
- (Optional) To accept or ignore a spelling or grammar change, click the underlined text or use the arrow keys to navigate to it and press Tab. Press Enter or click the suggestion to accept the change or click Ignore .
- (Optional) To undo an autocorrection, click the underlined text or use the arrow keys to navigate to it and press Tab. In the bubble that appears under the text, click Undo or press Enter.
- When you’re ready to send your email, click Send.