Open Google Workspace apps in your browser
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- In the browser address bar, enter the address of the app's homepage. The address is the app name followed by .google.com:
- Calendar: https://calendar.google.com
- Chat: https://chat.google.com
- Contacts: https://contacts.google.com
- Docs: https://docs.google.com
- Drive: https://drive.google.com
- Forms: https://forms.google.com
- Gmail: https://mail.google.com/
- Groups: https://groups.google.com
- Meet: https://meet.google.com
- Sheets: https://sheets.google.com
- Sites: https://sites.google.com
- Slides: https://slides.google.com
Quickly switch between apps on your computer
- Go to the homepage of any app.
- Click the Google apps menu in the top right, then click an app.
Note: You can't change the order of apps on the menu or remove apps from the menu.
Open apps on your mobile device
Install Google Workspace apps on your mobile device and open each app individually. Mobile apps don't have the Google apps menu for switching between apps. Learn how to install Google Workspace apps on your mobile device.