Switching to Calendar from Microsoft Outlook Calendar
1. Access Calendar
In this section:
Open Calendar from:
Have multiple Google Accounts? Switch between them quickly with Chrome Browser profiles.
Note: Don’t have Chrome Browser yet? See instructions on how to install Chrome Browser.
- In Chrome Browser, in the top-right, click your profile image.
- Click Manage People.
- Click Add Person.
- Enter a name, choose an image, and click Add.
- Sign in with the Google Account that you'd like to add.
All settings and bookmarks will automatically sync.
- Switch between accounts by clicking your profile image in the top corner.
If you’re unsure which account you’re currently using, click your profile image and see which profile is at the top.
- In your Chrome Browser, open calendar.google.com.
- In the top right, click More Bookmarks.
- Click Show bookmarks bar.
- In the address bar, click Bookmark this page .
If you’re not using Chrome Browser, follow your browser’s instructions to bookmark calendar.google.com.
- Go to your desktop and right-click.
- Click NewShortcut.
- Enter https://calendar.google.com as the location.
- (Optional) Name your shortcut.