After you set up your contacts, start sending email to individual contacts or contact groups.
In this section, you learn how to:
Email a contact from Contacts:
- Select a contact and at the top, click Email .
- Compose a message and click Send.
Email a contact group from Contacts:
- On the left, select a contact group and check the box next to a contact to select them.
- To select all the contacts in the group, check the Select all box at the top.
- Click Email and compose a message.
- Click Send.
Email a contact or contact group from Gmail:
- In Gmail, click Compose.
- In the To field, start typing the address of the person or contact group. A list of matching addresses appears as you type.
Note: To see a group mailing list address in the auto-complete list, you might have to send a mail to the list once.
- Click the address you want. For contact groups, each group member is added to the To list. If you don’t want to send the message to everyone in the contact group, click Remove next to their name.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.