Diagrams and flowcharts make complex processes in your presentation easier to understand. All you have to do is add, combine, and edit shapes—no diagram software required.
In this section, you learn how to:
To create a diagram or flowchart, you can add and combine different shapes.
- Click the slide where you want to add the diagram or flowchart.
- Add any combination of these shapes:
- To add a shape, click Shape and choose a shape or arrow.
- To add connecting lines or arrows, click Line and choose a line or arrow.
Click the shape you want to edit and choose an option:
|To resize a shape, drag one of the points on the shape.|
|To change the shape color, click Fill color .|
|To change the border color, click Border color .|
|To change the border width, click Border weight .|
|To change the border type, click Border dash .|
- Click Text box and drag a text box on the slide.
- Click inside the box and enter text.
- (Optional) To insert text in a shape, double-click inside the shape and enter text.
- Click InsertDiagram and choose an option:
- After you select a diagram, customize it further by choosing an option at the top of the diagram window.