Make your spreadsheets look consistent and professional by putting your organization’s logo at the top of invoices, or add branded images to the body of your report.
Add an image to a spreadsheet
- In Google Sheets, open a spreadsheet.
- To add an image as a header, at the top, click ViewFreeze and specify the number of rows or columns to freeze. Click anywhere in the frozen section where you want the image.
- To add an image to the body of a spreadsheet, click anywhere on the spreadsheet.
- At the top, click InsertImage.
- Select an option:
- Upload—Choose an image from your computer and click Open.
- Take a snapshot—Use your webcam and click Take a snapshot.
- By URL—Paste the image’s URL and click Select.
- Your albums—Choose an image from an album and click Select.
- Google Drive—Choose an image stored in Drive and click Select.
- Search—Search for and choose an image and click Select.
- (Optional) To resize the image, select the image and drag a point on the image border.