Work in different Calendar time zones
If you work with people all over the world, you need to know when they’re available.
See the time in other countries by adding world clocks to your calendar. Add time zones to your calendar so you know when to organize events with team members across the globe.
Add world clocks to Calendar
Add a time zone to your Calendar
- At the top, click Settings Settings.
- On the left, click Time zone and check the Display secondary time zone box. (The primary time zone is where you live.)
- Click the Secondary time zone field and select another time zone.
- (Optional) To identify the time zone, add a label, such as Europe.
Change your time zone
- Go to Settings Settings.
- On the left, click Time zone.
- Click Primary time zone and choose your time zone.
- (Optional) To automatically update your time zone when you travel, check the Ask to update my primary time zone to current location box.