Check someone's calendar availability
To co-ordinate schedules with people in Google Calendar, use suggested meeting times so you can see when everyone is available.
Get suggested meeting times
- Open Calendar and click CreateEvent.
- Go to the Add guests section and enter the person's email address.
- (Optional) To open your calendar and see your guest’s calendar and availability, click See guest availability.
- (Optional) To see a drop-down list of suggested meeting times for guests, click Suggested times and select an option.
- Click a time slot and then click Save.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?