Turn blocks of time on your calendar into appointment slots that others can book.
Booked appointments appear on your calendar so you know who you're meeting and when.
- Teachers can set up weekly office hours that students sign up for online.
- Let team members book one-on-one meetings with you.
- Running a service? Add a calendar with your appointment slots to your website so potential customers can schedule time with you.
Create an appointment slot in Calendar
- Open Google Calendar and in your calendar grid, click an empty time slot and click Appointment slots, or click CreateAppointment slots.
- (Optional) If you want to create your appointment slot on another calendar, at the bottom click your name and select the calendar.
- Add a title and choose a date and time.
- Select the number of slots and the duration of each appointment.
- (Optional) If you want to add more details to your appointment slot, click More options and add your information.
- Click Save.
Your appointment block shows as a single event on your calendar, with a grid symbol in the top-left corner. As people book appointments, they'll appear as regular events overlapping the appointment block.