Share your Google Workspace content—such as Google Calendar, Sites, Docs, and files stored in Google Drive—with multiple people at once using Google Groups. For example, you could create a group with the email address marketing-team@your_domain.com and add several members. You could then use the group's email address to share a document with everyone in the group.
Note: If you add someone to your group, that person automatically gains access to content you previously shared with that group. If you remove someone from a group, that person no longer has access to any content you shared with the group.
Share content with a group using a single address
Before you begin, create a group and add people to it. Learn how to create groups.
- Select content that you want to share, such as calendars, sites, docs, and files stored in Drive.
- Find the sharing feature for your content:
- Calendar: Under My Calendars, go to your calendar and click More options Settings. Go to Access permissions and choose your sharing options. If you want to send a shareable link to your calendar, at the bottom, click Get shareable linkCopy Link. If you want to share your calendar with a specific person, go to Share with specific people and click Add people.
- Sites: Click Add people .
- Docs, Sheets, and Slides: Click Share in the upper right corner.
- Forms: Click More options Add collaborators.
- Drive: Click Share .
- Enter your Groups address (such as firstname.lastname@example.org) where prompted and confirm your sharing permissions.