Let your audience submit and vote on questions during presentations
Engage your audience by inviting them to submit questions during a presentation. They can also vote on the ones that they want answered the most.
Share a presentation during a video meeting
Note: If you use G Suite through your work, school, or other organizations, you can choose who can submit questions. In the Presenter view window, click Audience Tools. Then, next to Accepting questions from, click the Down arrow and select an audience.
Present questions from the audience
- In Slides, go to Audience Tools.
- Under the question you want to display, click Present.
- (Optional) To change the question, find a different question and click Present.
- (Optional) To stop showing the question that you want to display, click Hide.
Ask or vote on questions
- In Slides, at the top of the presentation, click the link (for example, goo.gl/slides/a1b) to ask a question. Or, enter the link in a browser window.
- Click Ask a question and enter your question.
- (Optional) To submit a question anonymously, check the Ask anonymously box.
- Under a question, click Thumbs up or Thumbs down to vote on it.
- Click Submit.
View recent Q&A sessions
- In Slides, open a presentation.
- At the top, click ToolsQ&A history.
You can see recent sessions on the right.