Present during a video meeting
You can present your entire screen or a specific window in a meeting to share documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and more.
Tip: Allow notifications when prompted. The notifications tell you when your screen is visible.
Share and present during a video meeting
Present during a meeting
To present your mobile screen, start a broadcast on your iOS device.
- Join a video meeting.
- Add screen recording to your Control Center, if necessary:
- Open your device settings and tap Control Center.
- Tap Customize Controls.
- Tap Screen Recording to add it.
- Broadcast your screen:
- Open the Control Center on your device.
- Touch and hold Record.
- Tap Meet and then Start Broadcast.
- Everything on your screen will be presented to everyone in the Meet meeting.
In the Meet app, tap Stop presenting.
You can also tap the red banner at the top of any screen, and tap Stop.
Present if someone else is already presenting
Broadcast your screen to present your screen, even if someone else is already presenting.