If you send email or event invites to the same people all the time, create a Google Group for them. The next time you compose a message, send email to the group to reach everyone at once. You can use the same group to schedule Google Calendar meetings.
Create a group
For details, visit Get started with Groups.
Email a group
- In Gmail, click Compose.
- Next to To, enter the label name for the group.
- Compose your message and click Send.
Schedule a meeting with a group in Calendar
- In Calendar, click Create and add your event details.
- In the Guests tab, go to Add guests and enter the name of the group.
- Click Save.
- Click Send to send invitations.