Use web forums to discuss common interests
Discuss common interests, roles, and more with people all over the world through Google Groups web forums.
Find and join an existing web forum
Special note for G Suite accounts
To find or create web forums within your organization that are not public, go to Groups and click My Groups Switch organization view to yourdomain.com before doing the following tasks.
- In Groups, simply type a topic of interest in the search box at the top of the page.
- Click any of the search results to open the group’s page, and click Apply to join group.
Create a web forum
- In Groups, click Create group.
- If you’re creating a group within your organization, your group’s address will end with yourdomain.com.
- If you’re creating a public group, your group’s address will end with googlegroups.com.
- Describe the group.
- Choose Web forum for the type of group.
- Choose who can join, post, and see topics in your group.
- Click Create group.