Create multiple signatures using canned responses
Create multiple signatures for different types of emails with Gmail's canned responses.
Enable canned responses
Create canned response signatures
- In Gmail, click Compose.
- In the New message window, enter your signature and format it.
- Click More Canned responsesSave draft as templateSave as new template.
- Enter a name for the canned response signature and click Save.
- Continue composing and send your message, or close the Compose window to use your signature another time.
Send email with canned response signatures
- Open Gmail and click Compose.
- Click More Canned responses.
- To insert a canned response, under Insert Template, choose a saved response to insert in your email.
- Compose the rest of your message and click Send.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?