Add Keep notes to documents
Work with Google Keep notes right from Google Docs. You can add a text or image note from Keep to a document. And likewise, you can add a note to Keep using content from a document.
Add a Keep note to a document
- In Docs, open a document.
- At the right, choose Keep .
- In the side panel, find the note you want to add.
- Click and drag the note to your document.
Add a note to Keep from a document
- In Docs, open a document and highlight the text or image you want to add to Keep.
- Right-click, and select Save to Keep.