Long surveys are overwhelming and can decrease response rates. Organize your survey with section breaks so respondents can track their progress. You can even direct them to different sections based on their answers.
- In Forms, open a form or quiz.
- Click Add section .
- To create a new question, click Add question .
- To move an existing question, point to the question and at the top, click and drag the question under the section.
- Name the section.
- (Optional) Do any of these options:
- Under the section name, add a description.
- Add a progress bar to the form so people know how much is left to complete. Click SettingsPresentationturn on Show progress bar.
- Click Preview to review the new section.
Learn how to direct people to different sections based on their answers.