Long surveys are overwhelming and can decrease response rates. Organize your survey with section breaks so respondents can track their progress. You can even direct them to different sections based on their answers.
- In Forms, open a form or quiz.
- Click Add section Untitled section and enter a name for the section and, optionally, a description.
- At the top of a question, click Move and drag the question to a different section.
- (Optional) Do any of these options:
- To create a new question, click Add question .
- To add a progress bar so people know how much is left to complete, click SettingsPresentationShow progress bar to turn it on.
- To review, click Preview .
Based on how they answer, learn how to direct people to different sections.